My fitness apps!
- Zombies, Run ($)- Zombies, Run! is a mobile app that changes the way you jog or run. Instead of just tracking what you do, it pits you against a world of zombies in a fight to survive.
- Charity Miles- This app donates money to an organization of your choice for every mile biked, run, or walked!
- 5k Runner($)- Couch to 5k program. This is a great app to help you build up your endurance and begin running a 5k within 9 weeks!
- RunTracker ($)- This is a great program for tracking how many miles you run, how fast you go, total time, and more!
- Training: This Nike app works if you have the sensor for the Nike shoes and it will track your runs!
- Fitocracy: This app is very motivating as it provides a fitness community with plenty of others you can compete against or work with to improve your fitness skills. You earn points for completing workouts and badges for accomplishments!
- Nike Training: Here you can find a TON of workouts, earn rewards, and stay motivated!
- Youtube: You can find plenty of workout videos on here!! Just take a look!
Row Three:(All of these apps are for tracking calories and workouts)
Row Four: (All of these apps provide more workouts for you to try!)
- Fitness Buddy
And below: Music for your workouts, messages to text your fitness buddy, safari to find any workouts or health info, and tumblr to talk to your lovely fitties (: