Promo to 13k!
My sister and me getting froyo earlier !
I think I have gotten to the point where I want to lose weight and gain health. I have always wanted to be healthy but that had to start with me developing a healthy relationship with food. And I think I am at that point where I can consistently eat ‘normally.’
I want to focus now on eating healthy and working out more so I can be healthier again because I know that I need to lose some weight. I won’t be focusing on the weight necessarily because in the ed this is all about my health.
If anyone would like to join me on my journey to lose weight, gain health, run more, be vegan, be happy:D , and more let me know (:
I haven’t eaten chocolate at Easter for three years. This year when I told mum I was ready, she got rather excited. This excitement showed in the form of allllllllll this chocolate. Teehehehee!
This is so so so amazing hun! I am so proud, happy, and excited for you! This is wonderful!
Aw thank you hun !I hope you are having an awesome day as well :D You are so lovely <3
Thank you hun! I used to be in a similar position. I don’t know exactly what I did but I realized that one- I was in charge of my own happiness and two- I wanted to be happy and have a positive outlook on life! Whenever I am being negative I catch myself and try to turn my thoughts around. Like yes maybe I just failed a test but I still learned something when I studied. And when something is not going my way I realize that usually it is out of my control and while it is okay to be upset, I also have to pick myself back up and move on. There is no reason for me to stay upset over it. I think I have really made that a huge focus in my life. And after having a hard time in high school with depression I have really learned to appreciate the little things that make me happy. Just the little, simple things like a nice breeze outside, a good song on the radio, or just seeing a good friend. Try to figure out what makes YOU happy and make it a daily activity for you! Do what you love for you and no one else hun! I promise it will get easier :D I hope this helps! <3
It’s that time again! Finally time for a new BOTM for me! Do you want to be my May BOTM?
- must be following ME and MY BOTM ( You will love her!!)
- must be a health or self love or fitness blog
- must reblog - no likes count.
Not required, but will increase your chances:
- an about me page - I love reading people’s stories!
- helpful links
- talking to me (: I love making friends!
- submitting your fitness story/photos/etc.
- or you can tag me in a post with your story/photos/etc.
What you will get:
- random promos to 13k
- automatic participation in promos I post throughout the month
- a friend (:
- a link on my page and a permanent spot on my Past BOTMs page
- a follow back from me if I’m not following you already
- MORE FOLLOWERS- previous BOTMS have gained over 400 followers! Proof on my BOTM page HERE.
- I CHECK OUT ALL, SO YOU MAY GET A FOLLOW BACK EVEN IF YOU’RE NOT PROMOTED
I will be choosing my BOTM on April 29. If you have any questions, please ask!
I hope you all have a wonderful month and if you ever need anything my ask is always open ♥
I am going to start looking through all of the blogs but there are a few days left if you want a chance to be my May BOTM! Get reblogging (:
- a link on my page for the entire month
- a permanent spot on my blog of the month page
- must follow to your blog for the next botm
- a new friend (me, duh!)
- new followers - you will gain! PROOF
I will be picking on or around April 30. Please have your ask box open AND reply back (or I will be picking a new BOTM). It would also help if you had an about me or a short about you when you reblog! (:
Good luck! <3
Note: I may do random and I may go through each and every blog. It depends how I feel when It comes around to it. It shouldn’t matter because your blog is a reflection of your interests and it is beautiful because it is you and you are perfect just the way you are. (:
*Health/Fit -blrs only, pretty please with peanut butter on top!
*5 lovely little lists of 25 promoted to 55k+ ❤
3 of the best blogs out there!!
So I decided to make a BOTD for the month of May. I’ll promote 31 different blogs, one per day, to 54,000+ lovely people.
What you need to do:
- -Reblog this post ONCE, likes won’t count.
- -Be a health blog of any kind, no pro ed, thinspo or excessive body-spo will be considered.
- - You don’t have to be following, but if you do, is greatly appreciated. I think my blog and I are both pretty cool ^.^
- -Check out my Instagram, and twitter, and follow if you like. Again, is not a requirement.
- -Have your askbox open, because I will message you and if you don’t reply within 48 hours, I’ll choose someone else.
What you’ll get:
- -A screenshot promo of your lovely blog with a short and sweet note on why I think people should follow you. This will be posted in the morning and then reblogged at night.
- -A new friend! come say hi!!! my askbox will always be open for you.
What I look for:
A nice theme, links on your blog, a personal page or tag. Depending on the notes of this, I will make a runner up list or something. A list of blogs that I think are great and people should follow, and to make things fair, I’ll use a random generator, but I will still check that they’re positive, non triggering blogs.
Have a great rest of the month and good luck!
Hey everyone, I’m feeling a bit down. So I thought I would make a Happy Promo to get everyone who is feeling like me and myself feeling better!